I am [OPEN]
**(PLEASE MESSAGE TO MAKE SURE THE SLOT IS AVAILABLE, I am active on several sites and if someone reserves a spot somewhere else (IG, tumblr, etc) I might forget to update the closed slot. Don't fret though, it shouldn't take too long for it to be available again!)
How to OrderSend me a note with:
- What you'd like to order (and if there is a deadline)
- Reference images
- Any extra information, the more the better!*
- I will let you know that I accept your order/reserve you a slot (I'll reply to let you know all is well), please DO NOT RESERVE A SLOT WITHOUT FUNDS ON HAND.
- I ask to exchange emails so that you can send me reference pictures easier. This is also how/where I'll be sending the heavily watermarked picture as proof of completion.
- Once I've sent you the watermarked proof of completion artwork, I ask that the agreed commission price is payed before I send the high-res, unwatermarked version.
- After payment is received, I'll email your bright and beautiful artwork! Done!
**When paying be sure to select "Pay for Goods or Services" as well as select "No Shipping Required" under shipment!
How to pay for art: tutorial by etuix
Prices + Examples
Quick guide:"Normal Chibi"
$15 each chibi
+$8 for any add on chibis
(less details, bigger head)
$5 each chibiwibi
DisclosureYou may get your art the same day, or it may take several.
Please be patient with my unpredictable schedule, but you are more than welcome to message/email me to see how your art is coming along!I am just about willing to draw anything, but that is not to say I am good at everything!
If you do not like the way I draw something, please do not expect miracles! MY STYLE FLUCTUATES A BIT!
Part of the young artist package is developing a style, so in case it's not obvious, I make tweaks on a case by case basis!
*BUT IF you really like the way I drew the eyes/something else in a drawing, tell me and I'll try and make it similar!
- Paypal payment required!! I don't accept points at the moment.
- Simple backgrounds are included! (Patterns, mostly)
- The more references the better!!!
- Let me know if you've never used paypal before, it's scary to get in trouble with their ToS and I can help you through it!
- Again, its EXTREMELY RUDE to try and reserve a commission spot if you do not have the funds on hand. Making me wait on your paycheck is plain uncivil and there is NO reason to reserve a spot early because I'm ALWAYS opening up new ones.